The Khalil Amani Reader

Hip-hop/Spirituality/Freethinking. Speaking for all underdogs!

All Discussions Tagged 'Hop' (105)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sleepy Orange - TWSG

Sleepy Orange - TWSG Young trio Sleepy Orange fuse multiple sounds on moody new Indie/Pop single ‘The Way She Goes’  LOS ANGELES, CA – I…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Nov 3, 2020

Sonen - All The Lights

Sonen - All The Lights Synth-Pop duo SONEN launches new album with epic debut single ‘All The Lights’   ATLANTA, GA – SONEN is an Atlanta…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 30, 2020

Sadbreed - Elstupido?!

Sadbreed - Elstupido?! Texas Nu-Metal rapper offers hopeful message to those struggling with depression on new single ‘Elstupido?!’  DEN…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 30, 2020

Ellie Rivers - Leavin'

Ellie Rivers - Leavin' Iowa born and raised Ellie Rivers is putting her own twist on Country Music “LOS ANGELES, CA – Born and raised…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 30, 2020

Vanalika Shan - Midnight

Vanalika Shan - Midnight 18-year-old Vanalika brightens the world with her new single ‘Midnight’  DALLAS, TX – Indie pop singer/songwrit…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 27, 2020

QuiSoul – Shit on My Mind

QuiSoul – Shit on My Mind QuiSoul is taking back the power with her latest EP 4  OAKLAND, CA – A fresh artist with a fire that can’t be…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 25, 2020

JT Da Bagga - Remember the Woo

JT Da Bagga - Remember the Woo  JT Da Bagga drops hot new EP to spice up the chilly months of winter   ATLANTA, GA – Summer is for the la…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 22, 2020

The Gore Boyz - Spend A Bag

The Gore Boyz – Spend A Bag America’s next hot boy band makes major splash with latest single ‘Spend A Bag’   CHARLOTTE, NC – If you hav…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 21, 2020

The Whole Sick Croo - Play Along

The Whole Sick Croo - Play Along New music from The Whole Sick Croo reflects hot political themes   WASHINGTON D.C. – DC area rocker, Phi…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 21, 2020

Onna Deshae - Rush

Onna Deshae – Rush Onna Deshae drops powerful new EP with message of encouragement for women all over the world   CHICAGO, IL – For many…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Oct 14, 2020

RSS

© 2022   Created by Khalil Amani.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service