The Khalil Amani Reader

Hip-hop/Spirituality/Freethinking. Speaking for all underdogs!

All Discussions Tagged 'Video' (110)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Astro Mars - Twist

Astro Mars puts new ‘Twist’ on psychedelic rap with hot new single  MIRAMAR, FL – Melodic psychedelic rap takes on a new “Twist” with…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 7

AED Projek - Let’s Begin

Digital Music Creator Alonso Daniels offers dance track of the summer with hot new single ‘Let’s Begin’  ALEXANDRIA, VA – There’s one t…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 7

2Phantoms - This Means War

2Phantoms explores dark beauty with new Dark Pop hit ‘This Means War’  LONDON, UK – London-based 2Phantoms is bringing a new interpreta…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 7

Little Moses - The Rain Came Falling Down

Jazz, Funk and Blues adopt modern-day twist on sophomore album from hit-maker Little Moses Jones  DENVER, CO – Little Moses Jones has…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 28

Big Joko - Blicky Blicky

Midwest rapper Big Joko drops fun new single ‘Blicky Blicky’    CHICAGO, IL – A fun, catchy song with a nice little bap to it is maki…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 24

The Artist 9 - Smile

The Artist 9 Lifts Our Collective Spirit With New Single “Smile”  With his bright, upbeat new single, The Artist 9 makes us all “Sm…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 23

Lyrico Godchild - Only You

Love, respect and unity take center stage on new single from Lyrico Godchild   PHILADELPHIA, PA – Augustine Kiawu has the kind of second-…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 21

GeeForce42 - Mastermind

Geeforce420 shows he’s a master of his craft with latest single ‘Mastermind’  LOS ANGELES, CA – Martial arts meets hip-hop in powerful w…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 20

Alex Costova - On My Way

Atmospheric Synth-Pop fills fans with energy on new anthemic song of the summer ‘On My Way’  BOSTON, MA – The song of the summer is alre…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 18

Brooke Fair - Bite My Tongue

Up-and-coming singer/songwriter Brooke Fair motivates fans with two new singles  MEMPHIS, TN – At age 16, it feels weird to Brooke Fair…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 May 18

RSS

© 2021   Created by Khalil Amani.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service