The Khalil Amani Reader

Hip-hop/Spirituality/Freethinking. Speaking for all underdogs!

All Discussions Tagged 'video' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Angel Is Chris - Scrunchie

New York’s Angel flings feisty, fun new feature with hit single ‘Scrunchie’  NEW YORK, NY – New York’s Angel has released a flashy, fu…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Aug 4

KILKENNY - NEPTUNE

KILKENNY explores love, mental health and peer pressure with mellow ambiance on new album ‘HYPO’  PORTLAND, OR – A vast array of product…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Aug 4

GRW - Love Is The Action

International vibe pairs with Rock/Pop stylings on new single from GRW  NASHVILLE, TN – Genre-outlaw GRW is a Nashville-based artist…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Aug 2

Zero Kares - It Is What It Is

Zero Kares leads listeners on journey of self-discovery with emotional new single ‘DNA’  IRVINE, CA – Zero Kares is an artist simply tr…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jul 31

Mailynn Severson - Movie Love

New teenage singer Mailynn Severson breaks the mold for Pop genre with intriguing new sound and style  SAN JOSE, CA – The music from 1…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jul 16

Bl@ke - A1 (Superbomb)

‘Thank God She Slid In My DMs’ is what songster, Bl@ke, is crooning with his new hit single  ‘A1 (Superbomb)’  TARZANA, CA – A new wav…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jul 16

Asid - Contigo

Asid explodes into the scene with debut album ‘Asid Drop Vol 1’  SANTURCE, PUERTO RICO – An artist, producer and all around creative, …

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jul 15

Vi City - LenCiaga

Vi City Continues His 2021 Run With His Latest Smash “Lenciaga”! Hundreds Entertainment Corp artist Vi City returns with a fly new singl…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 29

Talia Justina - You Got Me

Talia Justina displays impressive talent on hot new single ‘You Got Me’  LOS ANGELES, CA – There are a lot of genres in the world of m…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 24

Quianna Crute - Oh Adonai

Catch the Vibes With Quianna Crute With Her New Single “Oh Adonai” From Her Album “Created to Worship” In her debut album, “Created to…

Started by Dj Smoke

0 Jun 12

RSS

© 2021   Created by Khalil Amani.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service